Saturday, April 24, 2010

dry blog

hello there.
kind of reminds me of jerry ang, and the system analysis shat.
hokay, tommorrow's our 9th month.
we'll somewhere we haven't been.
because i USED TO BE a chicken nehneh,
NATO.
imma happy dearie. :D

shit, i cant wait for my toenail to growwwww.
..and i kept cutting deeper D:
will i end up w no toenail like my grandpapa?
hope not leh, im scared >.<
but hand itchy leh, how?!

random many,
i used to blog only when im *emo*
but what is that now? too early to say hur!
hmmm Firdaus said it's good and bad,
i agree;
SerHan said emotions kind of balance up somehow,
i agree too :S
that's dearie wont allow me to drink when he's not around anymore 8-

im seriously looking forward to tommorrow sia!
:omgomgomg:
kind of like having the 'shy' element in me leh.

No comments:

Post a Comment