Friday, June 4, 2010

madness

i am weird.
my brother is weird-er.

he often wake up from his dreams, doing some weird stuff.
i caught him twice. lucky, no?

1. he jumped off the sofa, where he always falls asleep..
walked to the shoe rack and put on his slippers.
me: where are you going?
him: go home la! if not go where, you still dont want to go home?
me: you at home already what! go back to your slp!
him: yalahhh! going home now what!
me: eh siao eh, you know where you are right now?
him(irritated): tsk. *walks into room*

i wonder where would he go if i werent there..

2. he woke up and say: use the phon, now can use the phone!
me: huh?
him: use the phone la! tsk.
me: wtf you talking abt?
him: you understand what is 'use the phone'?
me: for what?
him(irritated, again): tsk. *lies down and back to slp*

heh?

No comments:

Post a Comment