Friday, April 24, 2009

beginning =D

so sorry! i know i havent been posting. =s
busy larrrrrr~ xD

anyway, school has started.
FOC was fun, so is WEEK ZERO!
the camp was filled with MY noise =x
went to sentosa with the school, FBI got the most people! =D
week 1 just ended.
a lot of thoughts and feelings going through my mind =/
mainly the problem with the bonding of the class..
i know tongues may wag but i dont have a choice!
im trying hard to stick with the girls though.
2ndly would be the increasing workload.
i can hardly get my engine started!
oh man, i need help. ):
had a little mood swing recently. going up and down.
kay, i am emotional and i cant help it.
whether you like it or not, people this is me.

yep, enough about school.
i missed out nvss speech day today due to personal reasons.
i am so filled with guilt.
but i am sure all that performed did great for their official stepping down performance. (:
cheers! :)
i miss the band, really.
maybe i am in no position to say anything 'cause i missed out so much..
but all i said is from the bottom of my heart.
i love the band!
esp MeiZhen Gwen LiFang LiangHao Siyi Alanna Heri EeYjourn
they left deep memories in my heart.

last thing i want to post is him. (:
even a short 1 hour with you is enough to drown me for days or even weeks.
thank you, and i'm waiting for my sweet! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment