Monday, April 13, 2009

disappointed.

i lost.
dad, i am really disappointed to be questioned that way.
forget it.
you want to know who i was out with, where i went.
you worry that i will follow the wrong people.
you ever wondered what happened around me?
did you even notice that i haven't been feeling well since i was back from camp?
did you bother asking me to share my life with you?
i am always taking my initiative to talk about things happening in school or things that made me upset, hoping for at least your participation in the conversation.
what have i got?
wet blanket.

yes, i have been out till late recently.
i am already feeling bad, but you never know what's in my mind.
that sentence of yours was sure to hurt alright.
you really think i don't give a damn to the family, i am speechless.
the heart and effort i put in went straight to zero, thank you.

you worry i go out with the wrong people.
you bothered knowing who are they?
forget it. you are not interested, insisting they are ALL bad.
i will keep that sentence of yours in mind.
'if you continue to follow the wrong people, you can stop telling people you got 8 points for O level.'
LET ME TELL YOU.
i got 8 points to do you proud.
i don't want to disappoint you.
i want to let you know that your love for me is of worth.
your stress was suffocating but i bear with it because i know you care.
all this while, YOU are the one who is flaunting to the relatives that i got that grades.
i only smiled when relatives talk to me about it.
dad i really hope you can trust me.
worry about me the right way.
i have got nothing to hide from you.
i want to chat with you like we did when i was young.
dad i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment